08 October 2009

I'm tired

I'm tired of getting up early, trying to beat the coldness and get to the bathroom to bathe.
I'm tired of walking against the cold wind that blow onto my face to my lecture halls.
I'm tired of grabbing my own groceries, doing my own cooking, doing my own laundry, and being independent.
I'm tired of going around, making new friends, seeing lots of faces and having to remember lots of new names.
I'm tired of waiting for phone calls and messages.
I'm tired of falling sick.
I'm tired of hearing stuffs.
I'm tired of hearing lots of plans ahead that I'm not included.
I'm tired of holding back what I've planned to say just because I don't want to interrupt with the plan.
I'm tired of facing lots of new things.
I'm tired of putting hope into things.
I'm tired of knowing how negative-minded I can be.
I'm tired of myself.
I'm tired, for this split second.

And so, I'm heading to bed. Wishing for a better tomorrow.

I'll be fine. It's just temporary emotional swing. God knows why I'm tired of stuffs that I originally enjoy. Maybe it's because of the system breakdown? God knows.

8 comments:

I. said...

You will be fine. really. :)

Imaginary That Never Ends. said...

@_@...so tired ...when u come back malaysia we go massage lol .. u pay ^_^

ming sheng said...

a pessimist sees problems in opportunities..
but a optimist sees opportunities in problems...
look at the brighter side.. =)

J said...

Gayao! =)

yean mee said...

Sis, try to listen to that songs from Juwita Suito..Take a break and you will be alive again!

Desiree said...

gal...are u ok?

g_yean_i said...

To ikhur: ya, I'm really better now.. hehe..

To TK : your head ar! you're the one who's suppose to be paying right? haha..

To Mingsheng: Trying hard! but i'm sure I can do it de~ hehe..

To Janelle: Thanks~ i will! same to you! hehe..

To sis: ya, the song suits me well now! =)

To yuan: hey dear~ don't worry, i'm better now! just a split second of breakdown.. hehe..

Leanne Eow said...

Just wanna let you know that you're not alone. I've been feeling exactly the same the past few days.
Quite depressing. Allow yourself some pampering, but yea don't feed the negative feelings.
I realised the more negative I was about my negative feelings, the more negative my feelings became. Haha, don't know if you get me, but yea, Jia you!