09 October 2009

A Brand New Day~

Oops, sorry for being such a pessimist in my previous post. I'm better now, after a 8-hour rest. I only have one lecture today as the following seminar was cancelled. Then, Carol, WanJoo and I went to the Terrace to have our lunch, not exactly Terrace as we brought the food over to Level 1 Cafe. I met with my Amity group at Tiki Cafe for one hour before going back to room. So basically, I had quite a nice day. Guess I'm out of my gloomy "space". Sorry for making you guys worry, I'll try to be more optimistic. I want to be the old me again! =)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Actually,it's good for you to write all your problem inside the blog.It's better than you just keep it in your heart.besides,you also can get opinion and support from others.

Cindy said...

jia you,my friend...

g_yean_i said...

Thanks cindy! =)

双子流星 said...

Be tough! All the best ya=)

Cyber~ said...

haha...i noe u wont go down de...i believe this coz u gt fren around u...fren is important in our life...oya plus some sleep hehe...ur heart is stronger than u think...jia you my fren...hehe^^