
This is the first ever post that I typed using my new born laptop. Hooray~ Oh, guessing time~
a. Is it a he or she? I haven’t decide that, help is needed I suppose. =/
b. Her/his “race”? (I doubt any one of you will get that right if I haven’t been telling you the answer. Haha.)
Answer is: FUJITSU.
c. Reasons? It can be a lot, so, don’t ask. Haha.
d. Her/his “name”?
This is where I need some help on again. =/
Introduction apart. Did I tell you how I feel about my laptop cupcake? – I LOVE it! But no one is perfect right? So is he/she. Haha. There’s only one thing, or, two things that I think this laptop should get some improvement on.
1. It should born lighter. Like, toshiba M800, which weighs only 1.97kg! That will lessen building up of muscles or having muscle pain after carrying it for some time. As for my new born, the weight is 2.35kg. Normal enough, but can be lighter. =)
2. It should be born with a wider range of colours! Like, dell inspiron 14, which has 7 colours open for public to choose from! Then, I can choose the colour that represent me, as I’m the mom right? Haha. As for my new born, there are 4 colours, though the combination of colours can be more normal.
Haha. So, basically, that’s the only 2 things that I, erm, wishing for better. Anyway, gratitude has to be expressed to my friends, who understand my dilemma and provide me with their precious comments. I may not have buying what you all have expected me to but I seriously appreciate your patience and help. Next, will be my family members. My brother, who found this lovely laptop and advised me on what aspects to be focusing on while buying one; my sister, who narrowed down the choices of laptop; last but not the least, my dearest parents! Who paid for the labour.
Everyone, you guys are being very supportive in the process of getting this beautiful gift! Thanks~





9 comments:
Congrats on getting your new laptop!! :D
Haha.. thanks hur~ =)
hey... i m using fujitsu also, what's your model? cause mine really looks like yours!
hey yuan, i'm using L1010.. you??? haha.. i never thought someone will use fujitsu as well de~ so happy that i found one now! haha..
looks cool
should make ur lappie's birth date 090909... :D
Hey, thanks! you're daniel's brother right? haha.. kinda surprise to see you here~ anyway, after i've bought it only i realise i should wait until 090909..... kinda regret dy~ haha.. just jk~ hehe..
hey..just want to remind u , the keyboard get dirty quickly, mine start to show some yellowish. and also since u are so used to logitech speaker , u shud have noticed the biggest flaw in this laptop, the audio is quite flat.
and u knwo what my brother do, he use an external keyboard and speaker.. haha
haha.. i thought the laptop itself is not that white originally? haha.. anyway, i agree that the audio is not that satisfying~ have to get myself an external speaker when i get there as well.. hehe.. will you bring this laptop with you to uk later? AND, thanks for the reminder!!! hehe.. =)
Post a Comment