08 August 2009

Brother's Convo

Hoho~ Today is my dearest brother's convocation. A great day, 080809, but with a bad weather. HOT!!! Sometimes, I just hate Malaysia's hot weather, it makes you feel like you're going to faint because of getting too heat up.
Question: Hot/Cold?
My answer: COLD, without even having to think.
My friends said I'll definitely change my mind after I've experienced what winter is like. But until now, I'll stand firm with my answer. Sweating is just not the thing that i prefer, no matter how! FIRM- haha..


Anyway, the graduating-boy still needs someone Pro enough to follow him every way and capture every of his glory moment right? Therefore,carrying fever with me, I volunteer to be my brother's most professional camera girl! haha.

Graduation-Guy



Bunch of Engineering Graduates from MMU


Seeing that everyone is graduating so happily makes me wonder how would it be when it's my turn to graduate. I wonder if the universities in UK graduate the same time? If yes, then I wouldn't be able to attend my friends' graduation(which are from other uni in UK) and vice versa. I'll tell you if I know the answer 4 years later or earlier.

0 comments: