Such a summery spring! Yet I love it! Had badminton yesterday and am having severe muscleache right now. But then I enjoyed myself so much! Hadn't been playing so hard for some time! Anyway, 11days left and I'm still nowhere finishing my lecture notes. Gosh, someone should press the panic button now. But then again, I keep on telling myself that I shouldn't stress out too much, I'll do my best of course, but at the same time, I wanna enjoy studying like how I enjoy my life! After all, I don't just study for exams. Right? haha!
Goodluck everyone! We should all be working hard but not stressing out! Do our best and Buddha will take care of the rest! hahahaha! XP !





2 comments:
yes, must enjoy whatever we're doing. and good luck to u too! :D xx
haha...homework n exam is nt enjoy...juz do ur best lar...jia you...u gt my shoulder if u wanna cry haha...jk only...u always have me as a good listener...hehe^^
Post a Comment