07 February 2011

The start of a new semester

I wanted to put “The end of Inter-semester break” as my post title initially, but figure I should write something positive because it’s still Chinese New Year. Since we can always choose the way we put our words, either positively or negatively, why not positive, right? Hehe.

So as you can see, today is the first day of a new semester. Started off with getting up from bed very reluctantly, continued by getting on a brand new bus service- Orange bus(First group), followed by 4 series of lecture with a 2-hours-break in between and ended with attending Buddhist Meditation Society’s weekly gathering! Everything is just nice and could have been a little bit better if I get enough sleep. lol.

Anyway, talking about the just-ended-inter-semester-break, I had a really really good holiday back then! Went to Oxford for a day trip with Andrew’s friend, Keiran as our tour guide. Then, the very lovely gang of Mancunians friends came over for the weekend in conjunction with Chinese New Year! Seriously, I couldn’t have been any happier. It’s always comfortable and happy with them around and I enjoy having them here! This will be a really memorable CNY celebration even though I didn’t manage to celebrate it with my family and relatives. Oh btw! I skyped with them on the reunion dinner( with me wearing the pyjamas as I wasn’t informed that I’ll be “brought” to meet my relatives at my grandma’s place =.=’ ), then my nieces all sang CNY songs to me! I’m really touched and happy! I personally don’t like dealing with kids but hey, they’re so adorable when they’re singing with their angelic voice, wearing cheongsam somemore, I have no resistance towards cute things, not to mention cute people! I *heart* all my family and relatives!

There is just one tiny thing bothering me right now, hope I can get my head around it very soon as fyi, my brain is not really for complicated stuffs.

Anyway, people, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! All the best and stay healthy! Open-mouthed smile

DSCF2620


p/s: Grabiella Cilmi's song, "Defender" is nice! :D

2 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

Nice post! Kids are cute in their ways really! And I have mutual feelings with you too. The start of sth new~~ just dun let our heart get tired! go go go! ^^

aylwin89 said...

Hey Londoners came as well....Boooooo