Well, not that I’m not happy to be in Bath, but I think I’ve been in Bath for far too long! I’m always occupied by academic stuffs, friends’ birthday celebrations, outings, gatherings, bla bla bla. And even though I enjoyed myself a lot! I could really use an escape from here for a couple of hours. haha.
So here goes our lovely Saturday. Started off in Oldfield Park Train Station before the break of dawn, reaching London around 10am something.
First stop, Portobello Market. It’s exactly how I remember it the last time I went.
We had crepes and it’s AMAZING! p/s: pictures are in Carol’s camera so I guess I’ll leave it to her to post it up.
Then off we go for lunch. If you happen to go to St. Giles High Street in London, you’ll find 4-5 Korean restaurants next to each other. It’s kinda hard to make a decision as to which shop we should go but since we’ve tried Woo Jung, why not the one next to it right? They are not bad but not the best I’d say.
And not to forget,
… the leftovers by Carol! hahaha!
Then, we went to Oxford Street. And had waffles!
Really, I like the effort they put in bringing out Christmas feel here. I like the way they decorate the main streets, I like the way the shops put those Christmasy stuffs on their display windows and others! It makes me feel so Christmas! haha.
Our last stop of the day, Winter Wonderland. Due to Carol’s craving for German sausage. It’s GOOD! You’ll easily find the stall as it’s the first stall after you’ve entered into Winter Wonderland.
Another note to add, I like going to Winter Wonderland when it’s not snowing! haha. And we’ll so grateful that we had a warm and lovely Saturday to enjoy! It just made the whole trip even better!





2 comments:
Merry Christmas dear~ =)
Wei!!! this is so wronnnnGGGg!!! the leftover is yours!!! and i have helped you eaten extra 0.5 bowl of rice!
Post a Comment