Been eating food that I have rarely or never eaten when I was in UK. Simply delicious!!!
First day in Malaysia, after my family picked me up from KLIA. We went to SS2 for lunch. Had pan mee! The next day, my dad brought me out for lunch, had wan tan mee! Then today, I had porridge as my late lunch. And just now! My aunt brought me gong piang and Chinese walnut cookie a.k.a. hap tou sou! OMG!!! These two are the things that I have been craving for since I came back!!! My aunt and my grandparents definitely read my mind!
But I guess most of you wouldn't know what gong piang is, so some pictures to illustrate what is it actually. It is one of the Fu Chow's biscuit, one of the specialties in Sitiawan. Go look for it if you are visiting Sitiawan. Oh, and the seafood there are exceptionally delicious with fairly cheap price!
Ta-da! That's how gong piang is made of! Go to Sitiawan if you wanna see in real or taste it. It's absolutely delicious!!!
Till then,
take care~ ^,*





3 comments:
haha eat eat eat...after go uk cant eat dy...haha...juz take care of ur health while eating ya!!!
That's where my parents are from! You've got taste Yean Hui!
@ TC: I know! That's why I've been eating a lot! haha. Yup, will take care of myself even when I'm eating! haha.
@ Leanne: Seriously? My mum are from there as well! I know, Gongpiang is just awesome! hahah.
Post a Comment