It's May now. ZOMG. Time really flies, rightt? I just came here around September and it's May now! I'm going back in one month's time. Remember how we used to complain of time passing so slowly when we're in secondary school? I don't know about you but I do. And now, I think I'll have to complain about how time passing away so QUICKLY? I'm at the end of my first year and there is only three more years to go before I'm officially a pharmacist. ZOMG. Can't imagine that! I'll just leave it. Anyway, the main point is, why is there so many people born in May??!! Seriously, my Facebook never stop reminding me of my friends' birthday since 1st of May. Guess everyone loves to be a Taurus? LOL.
Just wannna say, Happy Birthday to ALL~ Be happy, everyone, I need people around me to be happy so as to tell me there is nothing worth to be sad about. And yes, a big smile helps.
A big smile like this >> =)
Take care everyone~
^,^V





6 comments:
=)
nice layout!!!
i second jinghui~!
i second jinghui~!
second?wat does xy means?
Meaning to say she support your words. =)
Post a Comment