14 May 2010

Currently in love with


Found out about Super Junior M when I went on looking for Super Junior. XD! It's a group comprised of Korean and Chinese. And I particular like Choi Si Won(FYI, he's acting in Oh My Lady!)~ Anyway, I don't really know what got into me, but I've been listening to this song again, again and again. Lost count somewhere.

I'm not sure about other people but it does amazed me seeing how well those Korean guys singing in Chinese. And they can dance quite well too! Check out "Super Girl" if you want to know. There are Chinese as well as Korean version.

Have to get back to revision~ Till then, take care~

^^

5 comments:

I. said...

hehe. i watched this b4 last time. when they sing chinese, it still feels like they singing korean to me haha..

g_yean_i said...

lol. Is it that bad? I think their pronunciation are actually quite good. At least I know what they're singing even I didn't look at the lyrics. haha..

Pinkie123 said...

haha..because they have the korean语气of singing the song..btw,they are really good! haha..so..jerry left to me la~~ super junior M is yours de la~~

I. said...

lol yh can have a *bunch* of guys compared to carol..

gackyz said...

since when u are into super junior huh~~~ :P