>.<
I skipped 10238! Reason? I talked, or rather, people talked way too much!!! Went over to friends' flat to settle some stuffs and by the time I managed to crawled back to my room, the clock was showing 5.30am. I was like, ZOMG! What should I do? Continue doing something so that I can go to class straight away at 8.15am? Or just go to bed and wake up for the tutorial? Obviously I made my choice. I'm so so so sorry KY, I know this was your last class but seriously, I'll die if I don't have enough rest! >.< .
So, things went on like this: I slept at 5.30am, woke up half an hour before my tutorial, attended the tutorial, get back to sleep and woke up at 3pm. Then, do my usual thing la- chit chatting with friends until it is time to go for the CSS Leavers' Party. Games and BBQ(It was a BBQ indeed, I thought it was just dinner or something. LOL) until 9pm. N blogged.
My eyelids are too heavy to stay open, so people, I'm going to sleep now. Time shown: 10.30pm. Nice number although I can't really believe myself that I'm actually sleeping early. LOL. ^,*V
p/s: Round applause to Jessica!!! Our HK friend who asked us along to the party!!! Thanks~~~
Take care people, important fact: Get enough rest.





2 comments:
your life so shiok!! i skip lectures as well but my reason is sooooo different from yours lol....
Post a Comment