I intended to put a halls candy picture to tell everyone that I'm as coooooooool as halls candy now. Then I found out something, halls is under cadbury? tell me again. Coz I just got to know that. LOL.
Anyway, I'm fine now. Thanks for everyone's concern. There is just so much about myself that I've yet to discover and so much about life that I've yet to learn. Good luck in learning, to myself! hehe.
hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are around 230 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?
2 comments:
jiayou la dudu! muakzzz..!
hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are around 230 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?
Post a Comment