07 February 2010

Start of a new semester



Semester two. I wonder why I'm that looking forward to it? Perhaps, I want a new life. And it all starts now. So yea, I love the word, "New" .

Hopefully, everything will be GOOD! and better. *finger crossed*

Goodluck to others as well!

p/s: I fall in love with CNY songs after listening to Chaoyi's blog songlist. Gosh! I'm starting to get the new year feel! haha.

^,^

4 comments:

ming sheng said...

haha good for u.. eh check the new year song on my blog.. really awesome song by malaysia!

dorrene said...

lalala~ dudu, im soo happy that u turn happy! and yay, i strongly believe u'll turn into a new leaf very soon! i mean a new cheerful DUDU! jiayou laoxiong! XOXO

dorrene said...

p/s: hehe, new yr songs are really a good therapy to cheer up a person!

g_yean_i said...

@mingsheng: Just checked that song out in your blog, amazingly nice! haha. Thanks for sharing~

@Dorrene dear: Haha. Thanks for the support that you girls always give!!!! I'll be my old self SOON, oops, i'm wrong. I wanna be even more cheerful!! haha. And agree with the saying of CNY songs can cheer people up! hehe.