- Finish watching Down With Love within 1 day.
- Went for swimming and manage to achieve 9laps in half an hour time.
- Revise a bit and prepare for the coming lectures.
Yes yes and yes, I know these sound boring but then, you need the word "boring" so that you know what "interesting" will be when it comes, isn't it? I don't need my everyday to be packed with activities/gatherings that are "interesting". Because all these interesting stuffs are good in draining my energy and eventually, I'll go zombie-look. haha.
I enjoyed having such weekends and I want my life to continue to be like this with(of course) some interesting plans added in.
But really, the main point is, I want to live my life and not to be lived by my life.
^,^





4 comments:
haha...i have the same boring weekend as urs.I am watching Down with Love as well..u muz be skipping some scenes in the dramas rite?It is impossible to finish it in one day..28eps,one ep aldy 40 mins..u can only finish it if u din sleep and bathe for the whole day!haha...
Haha~ It's all right. What for having such exciting weekends? Now that I've been resting for 2 days, I'm all set for the starting of a new week o! hahaha. Halo, I've watched until episode 8 or 9 before this la. But then ya la, I did skip a bit~ haha. Carol skipped as well!!! hahaha.
geng wai!!! me too~i watched till finish but i didnt skyp a lot! =P Yean, love your post! We feel bored because our heart is too naughty - they just want to climb out of this small tiny room! XD
haha..nah~u see!!i can predict wat u guys did dy...
Post a Comment