Perhaps it's because I'm not following my study schedule at all?
Perhaps it's because as I study, I realise there are so MUCH that I have yet to learn?
Perhaps it's because I feel that my revision is SO unorganized?
Perhaps it's because I know I have lots and lots of harder parts that are awaiting for me?
Perhaps it's because I know my hair is going to go CURLY sooooooooooooon?
Don't ask! I have no idea!
I just know that I've been freaking out for 3 consecutive hours!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Get back to yourself fast!!!!!!!!





4 comments:
just like me. sigh. i still have one more paper to go. good luck to us! :)
juz be relax dear~
why ur hair becum curly??my hair is fall like crazy!!too long dy..gonna cut it after exam! =)
@ Ke lin: GOOD LUCK!!! Desperately needing it!!! =)
@ Mama: Because I've been learning too much of the curly arrow reaction mechanism!!!!! hahahaha.
dudu, try talk to geng wai when u r in super duper bad mood. haha. she is our counsellor now. lol. she calmed us down. hehe. and she said she will charge us. lol.
Post a Comment