24 January 2010

A message


I know I'm not okay.
But I just want to let those who care for me to know that, I'm still, at least alive.
I have no words for my situation and feeling now.
But thanks for the support and care.

P/s: Thanks IkHur, for checking on me by sending text and calling. I actually smiled when you said you thought I was dead and planned to call the university to check whether they have a dead body in my flat or not. Thanks, for at least making my bad day less bad. I truly, appreciate it.

It's something that I have to overcome.
Yet, why me?


9 comments:

Luminodreamer said...

I feel bad when I found out that I didnt leave any comments here. lol

Well, as what you have commented on my blog post, I would say, life is cruel.

It will make u fall quite often and laugh at you.

So, just shut its mouth up by slowly picking up the pieces and getting yourself to move forward.

"The wall is there to see how much efforts are you willing to put in to climb over."

Cheers! =)

I. said...

:)

I am glad that made you smile. :D I hope you are feeling better today. :))

家家有本难念的经. Life gets tougher than usual sometimes, but if you really think about it, life could have been worse.

so cheer up! :D

双子流星 said...

My dear, u will be alright. No matter what happens, Please remember we are always there for you. =)SMILE~

JH said...

dear~cry it out!I wish i can be there for u like wat u alwys did when i am down.山不转人转,人不转心转。

=)

yy_why said...

Dear ~

Just wanna tell you that,

I'll always be with you.^^

ocf1982 said...

快乐少了,烦恼多了,
只是角度问题,
一念间;
烦恼少了,快乐多了,
只是角度问题,
一念间。

Desiree said...

dear....be happy yeah, be the strong tirasushi i know.

Aik Jin said...

Cheer up, Dudu!
Smile. We are always here for you. :)

By the way, who is Tirasushi? A new name for Dudu?

JH said...

tsk...meiren~i wanna mok u dy..tirasushi is yean's first ever nick name lah..