Yes, this is my revision week. And yes, I should be revising.
But then, we all need to relax once in a while, don't we? haha.
Hence, when Miranda suggested that we all go for a snowball fight. I readily agree to that. 3.30pm sharp, I'm in T1. Punctual huh? Trying my best not to be late to ANY occasion (I guess that's one of my new year resolution? haha.) Anyway, things still started off late but FUN! We have random fight initially, then girls versus guys and I think, girls WIN! haha. Wanted to make a pair of snowman and snowwoman but ended
up shaping a heart shape. It was a great afternoon, without bacteria names attacking my brain. Before I realise, 3 hours are gone. Yet, I enjoyed. After all, life is all about enjoying, isn't it? (Apart from studying OF COURSE! XD)





6 comments:
u blog more frequently than usual leh!but it is nice..it helps me to relax!lol
true!! at least u made me smile after a loooong day trapped in the room, hehee =)
@gengwai: haha. Glad it serves some purpose. I suddenly have the urge of writing. Hence, new post and new post! haha.
@Yasmin: it did make you smile?? Good!! you should go and play with the snow too!! lying on it is the best! haha.
I think sometimes people hv the tendency to blog more often during exams hehehe...
btw, *maybe* studying is also something enjoyable?? I went to buddhist society meeting today and we talked about sufferings and used exam as an example. someone said exam is smthg that only lucky people can enjoy. there are like so many ppl out there with no access to education, not even to mention a chance to study in the UK.. :(
U're better still, as I think half of my day gone not to revision but to other things else. Btw,ikhur,thanks for the reminder! you make me appreciate studying more! haha~
@ IkHur: ya lo, I guess blogging is one of my way of destressing? haha. Actually all of us suffer because of our mindset of thinking. If we're able to change the way we think, there might be no suffering at all. But that's the hardest part to do of all. haha.
@ Carol: I'm sure you'll be fine. you're somehow like Kenny, always say you can't but in the end turns out to be among the best. hehe.
Post a Comment