A post before I go and bathe and cook my dinner.
Just came back from town.
Initially, I was going to join a community litter picking service to help keeping the city clean. But, we were late and we don't have the person-in-charge's phone number. A big mistake, so next time, I would say, be really punctual(I seriously don't
think bringing in Malaysian's habit of being late to UK is something good) and be sure to have the organizer's contact number so that in any case, we still can ring up.
But the bright side of this incident will be, we can go for shopping! Finally got something for the 2nd secret santa that I'm participating. It's all fated to be. You guys will have a better idea of what I'm crapping about when everything is being revealed next week. hehe. Then, we went on to buy ingredient's for tonight's cookies, next Friday's cake and next Saturday's rice ball. Gosh, we're cooking a lot nowadays, aren't we? haha.
Anyway, these are not really the main point of my post.
I was thinking, again, before I sleep last night.
How much have I changed since I came here? (Exclude physical changes of course, I know I have gained weight.) Did I really change in person? I want to know an answer, so that I can accept it when I get to know people around me has changed. Well, I know nothing is permanent and I know I should accept the fact that everyone will change. I just need some time to adjust to that change. Or perhaps, nothing really changes. Maybe I'm the one who has changed and therefore I see things differently now and thought that they have changed. Confusing enough? Nevermind that. At least I know that the changes are towards the good. I should be happy for that.
Just a picture that I love, to end this post.
Au revoir~
p/s: Looking forward for Christmas!
=)





2 comments:
wow!!! everyone is into cooking and baking now. lol... we're baking cakes and cookies too this weekend. ^^ yay yay yay. love love love christmas
yeah!!i juz about to say that!!hehe...
Post a Comment