Sorry for making you guys worry, I've just being moody due to lots of factors, will tell you guys what's bugging me soon~ hehe..
Anyway, I'm going downtown later on to get the ingredients for this Friday's feast! And getting something to my Secret-santee(? what do you call those that you're a Secret santa to?) I'm getting toothpaste, toothbrush, fruits, another clothes perhaps? hehehe..
Just a short update to say that,
I'M FINE NOW!
Thanks for all the concern! =)





5 comments:
cool!! u're yrself again. :]
Yeah! That's u!!
You're getting Toothpaste, toothbrush and fruits for your santee???
Haha.
Just trying to ''pick a bone out of an egg''
No no,she bought the lush~~ hoo hoo
@ Corrinne & Bickie: Ya ya, it's me again~ haha.. But i'm still quite firm with my reduction in internet usage know? haha..
@ Daniu: Halo! Luan lai~
@ Carol: I know the probability is as low as 0.0000001% but there is still a chance that someone will see this know? Then it's not a surprise anymore!!! hahaha..
Post a Comment