19 November 2009

Thanks!


I know this comes a little bit too late, BUT, from the bottom of my heart, I wanna say, THANKS! To those who have make my birthday a memorable one! And thanks for the surprises, birthday songs, cards, cakes, gifts and wishes! Greatly, Truly appreciate it! =)


5 comments:

JH said...

u r welcome^^

Pinkie123 said...

hehe~ welcome~ I'm really happy that you have a nice surprise that day! and 3 weeks after that as well! ( the late coming present :P)

fatin sulaiman said...

dudu, happy belated birthday :)

oh and yeahhhh, u got The Time Traveller's Wife as a gift??
Cool! Its a great book :P

g_yean_i said...

@ carol: yup, definitely a surprise even after 3 weeks.. haah..

@ fatin: Thanks! yup, haven't started reading it though.. it has movie version as well.. have you read or watched it? =)

fatin sulaiman said...

watched it and read it..lol.

and ask cheok ee to give it a try too, ahaks :)