26 November 2009

Nicholas Cage

Today is suppose to be my revision day. Well, I did do some revision and stuffs BUT, I went down town after 5pm. Because, WE WANNA SEE NICHOLAS CAGE.

FYI,

Nicolas Cage, the Hollywood actor, has agreed to switch on the Christmas lights in Bath, where he owns two homes, after a resident pushed a note through his door.

Telegraph.co.uk
P/s: I've learned not to plagiarize and the importance of referencing.

Back to where we were. So, Carol, Jessica and I went to town around 5pm. The Christmas Market is on!

FYI again,
Each year, the beautiful area between the stunning Bath Abbey and the internationally renowned visitor attraction, the Roman Baths, is transformed into a Christmas shopper's haven - the Bath Christmas Market. The Bath Christmas 2009 will be open from 26 November to 6 December 2009.

The streets were full of people and stalls. Everywhere and every stall were beautifully decorated! After getting Ben's cookies(SERIOUSLY, IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO NICE!!!), we went to find the street where the lighting up ceremony will be taking place. Basically, we just followed where the crowd goes and asked help from those St. John's helpers. We managed to find our way to the place eventually but it was so crowded! AND, I didn't really see Nicholas Cage! Couldn't really see him from the projector as well due to my height! Recording was not clear as again, I'm not tall enough and everyone else was sticking up their hands to record the moment. So, in short, it was really nothing much to boost about. But hey, at least we heard his voice in real. haha.

Then, we went to qs for a short while and headed to my dear homebase. A very friendly young lady directed the way to me and it was really really near to Sainsbury's! There, I got my dear HEATER!! Seriously, my room's heating system is not going on too well. It is functioning BUT on certain period of time which is definitely insufficient for me especially during the morning when I woke up! Hence, by getting a heater, I hope my problem will be solved once and for all and I wouldn't be using the excuse of feeling cold to eat snacks! So yea, heater heater and heater~ haha.

A very good night to all, and a very warm morning to myself. Thanks! =)

5 comments:

-DaN- said...

Haha. Referencing?! That's kinda cool. I'm inspired! And I shall learn from you from now on. Ha!

Enjoy your heater ya!! See, my suggestion not bad right? :D

ming sheng said...

haha snacks... dont go and come back fat oh... XD

many of my friends go overseas and they undergo 'hibernation', come back all so prosperous.. lol..

Pinkie123 said...

Hey, at least we Heard his voice. That's a thing to talk about already..haha. Glad that your heater is working properly, at least it doesn't waste your effort to pay more and carry it for quite a distance back home. see you around later! :P

Corrinne The Great said...

yer!!!! u saw nicholas cage? *jealous*
i used to LOVE him. haha. ^^
after i watched dunno which movie of his. lemme see.. hmmm.. i think it was national treasure??

g_yean_i said...

@ Daniu: you shall! haha.. ya la ya la, you have a very good suggestion THIS time~ haha..

@mingsheng:ya lo! that's what I'm controlling now!!! haha..

@Carol: haha.. ya lo~

@ Corrinne: We just heard his voice dear~ but our friends got to see him in the car with his children.. hehe..