Anyway, my mind is so stuck up with my individual essay, group work essay, keeping up with my studies, attending ballroom and Latin dancing session, picking up a new language, attending societies' meetings and doing weekly groceries; On top of these, I have lots of trips pending, waiting for the planner(Either me or my friends) to start planning on it. For examples, trips to somewhere unknown this Christmas, trips to somewhere else which is unknown as well during Easter holiday, trip to Cardiff, trip to Swindon and bla bla bla~ It's great to have life so packed up sometimes, but not all the time. I barely enjoy the sceneries around and barely able to have time to walk a dog leisurely. What a waste. I want to get things done FAST! I want things to be as organized as they can so that my life will be organized as well! Yeap, that's what I'm going to do! No more procrastination from now on! yeah!

^,^V
Picture of the day:
P/s: This is the first ever Milo stick(brought from Malaysia) that I drank ever since I came here~ One's down, 19 to go! hehe.





7 comments:
wow... so involved...
still got time to breathe ar? XD
good that you're enjoying urself..
some ppl just work all the way and grumble all the way.. lol..
Oh OH OH! My First Milo one was yesterday (10.11.09), is yours on the same day too?? One down, 6 more to go. You're richer. haha~
hohoho~ i already have cups of milo in uk these days! ^_^
hahaah talking about Milo, i still have looooooooooads to go. though all of them have expired. :P
@msheng: haha.. ya~ Well, you gotta enjoy your exam as well o!! Goodluck~ hehe..
@Dan: mine is one day later than yours~ haha..
@Carol: you even have a tin of milo le! =P
@Hur: ALl expired?? then how ar?
jz drink? 8-)
wow....u really packed with stuff leh..thats the advantage staying nearby uni? i wasted quite much time just taking transport form home to uni..lolz
Post a Comment