Everything in UK is expensive, IF you convert it back to Malaysia Ringgit. Especially reference book! Hence, we decided to temporary boycott Waterstone and Blackwell, instead we go for Amazon. It couldn't be easier through Amazon. There is a mindset that was instilled into me, that is never buy anything online. So it's a bit scaring when I first order books from Amazon and lots of wanderings popped up after purchasing. Fortunately, nothing bad happened and eventually, I got all my books within one week's time!
That includes:
Organic Chemistry, A Biological Approach
Vander's Human Physiology, 10th edition(too poor of getting the latest 11th edition~)
French Experience Course book as well as Activity book
And currently, I'm reading Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern, it's so nice!! I'm halfway through the book even though I only got it the day before yesterday! Couldn't let my hand off the book even though I know I should be doing revision! haha..
Oh, I've got myself a rice cooker as well~ 1.8L~ I bet I can cook for all my flatmates to eat then~ haha.
Anyway, I'm happy with what I got so far. Updates will be until now. Till then, take care~ =)





7 comments:
TAT book is NICE. have a good read.
yea amazon is one of the best book seller =P..if you read a lot KINDLE will be your best choice =D
hey...how much is ur rice cooker??chiew yee wanna buy one aslo..hehe..n how much u spent for all ur text books??
@ xinyuan: prob now is I can't take my eyes off the book, I think I'm going to finish it tomorrow~ haha..
@ TK: Kindle?? what's that? hehe..
@ gengwai mama: erm, carol and I bought it from sainsbury's online and the delivery is fast! it's RM 24.99.. while the guys got their rice cooker from ASDA, cheaper but different brand.. you guys can go survey around~ hehe.. I spent 18.75+ 12.33 for academic textbook while 9.73 and 5.59 for French learning. hehe..
Wow... you taking French?
@Kelvin: oui! haha.. means yes.. I'm currently taking up French.. but I'm a super super beginning... haha..
how much u bought for your organic chemistry ar? you bought the book 'when rainbow ends'? how much?
Post a Comment