14 September 2009

Barbie Film Series

Oh, I've been disappearing for a while, because... ... I was following BARBIE SERIES!! Okay okay, I know it sounds a bit ridiculous. But then, this is what I got to do since i'm bored to death these few days~

*Dang dang dang dang*

Introducing to you, Barbie Film Series:
P/s: Those in purple are those that I've watched. Urgh, I'm so far behind!! Gotta catch up and finish the rest in the list before I leave! That's something to do. haha.

9 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

looks like you're engrossed in the barbie series! Haha..i guess u have to spend loads of time to catch up the remaining episodes b4 24th! jia you..haha..

ming sheng said...

lol barbie... is it really that nice??

g_yean_i said...

@CheokEe: Haha.. thanks~ i will..
@mingsheng: haha.. fairytale stories~ Happy ending and everybody's nice inside the story.. How good is it if our world is like that.. haha..

I. said...

Wah yean hui.. Din know u r really that free at home ..

g_yean_i said...

I AM that free.. haha.. Anyway hur, i text you yesterday.. got my msg? you've been back to edinburgh dy? Start of a new semester right? Hope everything goes smooth for you~ hehe..

I. said...

yea i got your text when i reached London. :D thanks ar!

will start school next tuesday. i am so tired here. :(

I. said...

yea i got your text when i reached London. :D thanks ar!

will start school next tuesday. i am so tired here. :(

XtasyM said...

O.o wat u mean by "barbie series"? dun tell me its a drama on barbie dolls or wat...

g_yean_i said...

@xtasym: I'm afraid that's the one that I'm cling on right now.. haha..
@ hur: remember to get enough rest ar! and gambateh in your studies!!!! hehe.. take care and all the best~ hehe..