30 August 2009

Post After Reached Home(Part One)

Finally, I'm back at home.

Haven't been around for some time, guess some of my friends will be wondering where I have been or whether I decided to "dump" my blog again. Don't worry, I'm too free to not to blog~ haha.

So, to start off my journey to KL, I'll have to go back to 27th of August.

I took 7.30am's bus to KL. Met CheokEe, JingHui and ChiewYee at BTS. Then four of us went to Putrajaya by taking KLIA Transit. CheokEe cracked a lot of lame jokes when we're in the train, for example: She said she wants to keep quiet and enjoy the journey as we paid RM5.30 for that; then, when we were almost there, she showed that kind of heavy-hearted expression to leave the train and even plan to pull up the chair and walk with it. Exaggerating? Not at all. haha. We met Eleen when we reach Putrajaya Sentral, following her footstep, we went and took a cab to JPA office. RM9 per cab and it stopped us at C2, by accident. Walking back to C1, I registered using my IC, got a kind reminder from the lady there: Not to wear short pants to this kind of government department as they have their own dress code. I'll remember that now. hehe. Went to Aras 5, spoke to a guy at the counter, wrote down our names as well as IC numbers onto a piece of pink paper, handed it to him, sit down and waited for our turns. A lot of my UCSIU friends are here to take their financial affidavit too~ Such as, SweeSan, MeiChi, Farah, Aileen, LaiHui, Peja, Aylwin and other. For a split second, I thought of the time we had in UCSIU.

We managed to get our F.A. around 2pm. Manchester gang rushed straight to MABECS office in PJ to get their visa letter while CheokEe and I went to the Ministry of Foreigh Affairs to settle our Certificte of good conducts. We managed to get things done after we have waited around 1 and a half hours. Then, we wanted to do something adventurous. We took the Nadi Putra bus, which costs only RM0.50. Cheap! The bus went round and round Putrajaya and half an hour later, we reached Putrajaya Sentral safely. Back to BTS, while waiting for ChiewYee and JingHui, we saw Jackie and Kenny. At first I didn't manage to recognise them as they're wearing masks and I was like thinking, who were these guys that were walking towards us. haha. Off to Taman Segar next. Went there to have our dinner, get my visa photos taken and the most important thing, photocopy every documents that we have. Done everything by 8.30pm. But we slept at 1.00am something that night as we double checked every single documents we have and before we sleep, we ate oranges. Awesome right? haha..

0 comments: