31 August 2009

Fuji-Family


So if you all follow my blog, you guy should have realise that I've bought a fujitsu laptop a few weeks ago. Till now, I'm truly satisfied using it too~ Yesterday, there was a camera fair in my hometown(a fairly small one). I like a small one as I don't come acroos TOO many choices. Starting to wonder whether I'm having this allodoxaphobia, haha. Anyway, did some comparison on the spot as well as reading some reviews online. Finally I've come to a conclusion,
~Fujifilm~

It's just a coincidence that I have both my important gadgets with the name starting with Fuji-. A little draw back of this camera will be: 3 seconds has to be waited until it can focus and take the next one, and its weight is 146g. I can bear with these shortcomings i suppose. haha. Anyway, I'm glad to recruit these gadgets! Welcome to Fuji big family~ haha..

11 comments:

Corrinne The Great said...

what happened to your nikon cam??
hehe.. jz asking. ;P

g_yean_i said...

you don't know the story of my camera meh? My previous nikon camera was spoilt because of kena water.. then it costs me RM800 to change the LCD screen.. so, I would rather buy a new one lo.. haha..

XtasyM said...

how much it cost?

g_yean_i said...

RM 670~ hehe..

I. said...

eh yean hui.. did u ask that promoter whether the camera works in cold weather?

g_yean_i said...

yup.. says can la.. somemore it got distributor in UK.. anything just call to there lo.. in bedford if i'm not mistaken.. hehe..

gackyz said...

nice one! come let's camwhore XD

g_yean_i said...

haha.. sure can~ you come back to ipoh first~ haha..

XtasyM said...

quite cheap leh....

gackyz said...

u are now in ipoh??

g_yean_i said...

@XtasyM: ya, kind of cheap, got it in a camera fair somemore.. hehe..
@xinling: ya la.. in ipoh now.. just back from KL.. why jek why jek? hehe..