Let’s see what happened on Friday.. hmph..
On Friday, we had mathematics class and learn about correlation which I just applied.. Then, we had our chemistry class.. Basically, everyone was so excited during this two period of classes because of the holiday coming up next.. I barely listen to what the teacher said! Haha.. Then, as soon as the chemistry classes ends and Ms Annie saying: “We’ll continue this next week.”, and as we were getting our feet off the classroom, JPA 1,3 people dashed into the classroom and started singing raya song!!! I was like OMG.. haha.. We’re all shocked but more importantly, I think our Malay friends were touched! Well, that was so nice of them coming into our classroom like a carolling team and started singing raya song to wish our Malay friends “Selamat Hari Raya” !! Even Ms Annie said they’re cute! Haha.. Well, bravo for those who sang, especially Mr. DaNiu.. haha.. He stood most in front and sang the loudest.. Looked as if he’s the leader of that.. I wonder who proposed that idea?? Haha.. Okay, then, I headed to the A-Level department to ask Ms. Adeline about the forecast thing.. Turns out that we didn’t need to do anything as she will handle everything for us!! I’m again so touched!! What a good referee I have there… Then, I headed back to my room to get my luggage and headed straight to eat my lunch at Block A cafeteria… People with me were: Yunyi, Kenny, E-LiHui, Jackie, AhMook, Aylwin and Daniu.. Around 1.20pm, YunYi and I walked to the guard house to meet meiren, gengwai and houlebo.. We then walked to the bus station to take cab.. Reached pudu around 2.15pm.. And guess what?! I met my friends in Pudu!!!!! Met hueychieng and meisung(together with them was a girl that I don’t know and they never introduce also! Suipo! haha) I was so surprised! They’re having their one week holiday too! Which means, I can go out with them at least once during this holiday! Hooray x2 ! haha.. Chat with them for while then dismiss coz their bus depart at 2.50pm(not to mention being hit by ahsan hard hard before leaving.. haha..) OH! I forgot to mention, gengwai met a new friend at Pudu.. They chatted as if they’ve known each other for some time de le.. geng er geng wai! Kenny has to be aware now.. haha.. Around 2.50pm, we left where we were and headed to our platform respectively.. Before I board the bus, I wave goodbye to gengwai and start my journey back home!!! Haha..
Reach home around 6pm something and took my dinner.. Deliciousnya~~ haha.. Then, is my online session lo.. again, I slept fairly “early”.. Too much chit chatting! But can’t help, that’s what I like to do what.. hehe.. Then, I found out that actually I have lots of things waiting for me!
List as below :
1. BuddY’s stuff – Stickers, bottles, flyers, notice, souvenirs for VIP
2. UCAS application – Personal statement, choice of university and … …
3. Homework – Math, Bio, Physics
4. Revision – All subjects!
Haha.. Hopefully I can do all that I plan to do during this holiday lal.. So, that’s all for now.. Selamat Hari Raya to all! Chao~ hehe..
HSWS ^,^





3 comments:
Hey!!!! Selamat Hari Raya and happy holiday to you!!
So nice can meet huey chieng and mei sung.. apparently i need to wait for another year b4 i can c u guys again.. =(
enjoy your holiday despite crazy workload ya!!
woosh....happy belated holiday lol..
It was Li-Ann's idea that we sing in JPA 1,3; and it was my idea that we ceroboh JPA 2,3 and entertain u all with our MUSIC~ yea!
So, this time, the JPA 1,3 ppl win rite?! WE are more friendly than JPA 2,3! hahaha. we are open, we are brave, and we are nice!
hehe. sorry ah, so late oni give comment :P
Post a Comment