02 August 2008

Owh, it’s a turn.

Yup, as I’ve been mentioning in the previous post, I’m actually having a great week. If a ranking in given to rate my happiness, I think I’ll give it an eight or even a nine. However, I just couldn’t maintain my record. Sad~ On Friday, we have a sport competition organized by SALSA. Our class sent 3 teams to participate in 2 games- dodge ball as well as captain while 1, 3 sent out 5 teams! Wow. Before we started playing, I receive a consider-to-be bad news la. Friends of mine suddenly wanted to break their promise of going to McDonald for ice-cream. Well, actually I’m not that upset if they have solid reasons OR it’s a sudden plan that we made. BUT, the thing is, the reason that they gave was just not solid enough to convince me. Sigh. I guess I’m really a typical Scorpio. I take promises too seriously and in the end I’m the one who look like a fool. Clown [quoted from Ms. Annie. Haha]. Anyway, I’ve realize that no one is perfect. So I’ve tried my best to persuade myself not to feel upset. It did hurt at first but my self-recovery gene seems to be quite effective at that particular moment. So, I’m okay already! Hehe.


Okay, now back to the game. The game was fun, although our team was being knocked out in the very beginning but we seriously enjoyed it. Through this game, I learnt that we really worked as a team and our bonds get strengthened too. I guess it’s not the case in the other class. Feel pity for them but in the same time, feel so grateful that I’m in such a nice class! Hehe. Anyway, 1,3 managed to get in to semi-final for captain ball and won as champion in dodge ball. Congratulation to them o! Hehe.


Super tired. I’m having muscle pain in both my legs and hands. Gosh. Still, it was a great day (minus the incident. Hehe). Then, we went to McDonald at 10pm. Well, turns out that everybody was present. But, there’s no promotion for ice-cream! Shocked! Daniu still treated us even though there’s no discount of buying sundae ice-cream. So, thanks o bao mu~ And then, we headed back to hostel and reached my room around 11pm. Slept straight after I’ve brushed my teeth and washed my face. Sweet dreams-----

0 comments: